Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sample of Job Application Letter

Sample of Job Application Letter. For job seekers, job application letter is important. But perhaps there is still puzzled how to write job application letter. In this article we will give an example.


Colombo Street CT 6 No 2
South Slem
Jogy 55281

Mr. John Baruno
Personel Departement
Example Company
Eagle Floor 22
Sega Sreet 4, East Blue.
Jacky 13640

Dear Mr. John Baruno,
With regard to advertising manager for corporate finance Kedaulatan  on June 20, I would like to apply by mail.

I have 21 and studied at the University of South. My experience in the management of education have given me excellent management skills. After studying at the University of South, I received my degree in management science. I'm in a healthy and good in both written and verbal English. I hope I can qualify and meet their expectations and that can help your business. I feel I am ready to take the harder and improving my career.

Therefore, attached my resume and other documentation.

I hope to hear soon form and have the opportunity to present my self to the interview.

And Mr. Brown are willing to give me a reference.



Your sincerely,

 White Smith



Download Sample :
Word
PDF
 
Themes by Bonard Alfin l Information For Job Seekers